Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » How to change event and gateway names?
How to change event and gateway names? [message #991355] Tue, 18 December 2012 16:57 Go to next message
Neil Galbraith is currently offline Neil GalbraithFriend
I have recently downloaded and installed v 0.2.0, and started drawing some process models (collaborations). While I can enter a name for a task in the properties tab, I can't do the same for start/end events, gateways, or data objects (keystrokes are ignored, although the cursor advances). They remain as 'End Event 1', etc. If I change the diagram's XML, the names are displayed correctly. Am I missing something?

Neil Galbraith
Re: How to change event and gateway names? [message #991398 is a reply to message #991355] Tue, 18 December 2012 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Yikes! Looks like this is a regression Sad

Can you please create a bugzilla (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler) and we'll get to this ASAP.

Thanks!
Bob
Re: How to change event and gateway names? [message #991399 is a reply to message #991355] Tue, 18 December 2012 22:01 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Yikes! Looks like this is a regression Sad

Can you please create a bugzilla (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler) and we'll get to this ASAP.

Thanks!
Bob
Previous Topic:Future of Project
Next Topic:BPMN elements to BPMNDI elements?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:04:24 GMT 2024