Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Display text and id in a requirement diagram
Display text and id in a requirement diagram [message #991228] Mon, 17 December 2012 21:44 Go to next message
Kent Hucky is currently offline Kent HuckyFriend
Hello there,

In a requirement diagram, I would like each requirement block to display some of its attributes, the most important being text and id. I only get the "requirement" indication and the name of the requirement in each block. I have tried the "Show/Hide components" but nothing appeared. Does anyone have a clue ?

Attached is an example of what I would like (designed with Artisan).

Thanks in advance,

Kent
Re: Display text and id in a requirement diagram [message #1221493 is a reply to message #991228] Tue, 17 December 2013 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Thomas is currently offline Peter ThomasFriend
If you right click and show the information compartment, you will get the same view.

Re: Display text and id in a requirement diagram [message #1755363 is a reply to message #991228] Thu, 02 March 2017 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gengis Toledo is currently offline Gengis ToledoFriend
More than six years later I have exactly the same requirement. I think this is a very basic need and I can not figure how can I achieve this id and text to be shown. Without this functionality Req diagrams of Papyrus and maybe the whole papyrus is not useful at all.

How can I contribute to solve this issue?

Regards.

P.S. I am very grateful with papyrus and SYSML teams. Nevertheless I wrote as a practical user.
Re: Display text and id in a requirement diagram [message #1756379 is a reply to message #1755363] Thu, 16 March 2017 08:10 Go to previous message
Klaas Gadeyne is currently offline Klaas GadeyneFriend
Which version of SysML in papyrus are you using? In the latest version (1.4, and the only one being 'really' maintained'), text and id are shown by default.

If you want to achieve this using SysML 1.1, the easiest would be to use a css stylesheet
Previous Topic:Create containers
Next Topic:Error indicator on transition in State Machine - Using SysML on Mars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:43:06 GMT 2024