Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator
How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991072] Mon, 17 December 2012 09:53 Go to next message
Saif Mfarrij is currently offline Saif MfarrijFriend
Hi!
I created wizard to create project and from that project I can create new file or import one. this file shows in Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer and I can open the file from there. what I want that this file must go to the ECP Navigator View and It open from there. because this file which I have my show a model that is why I need to open it there. what you can suggest me? which way?

Thank you!

Saif Mfarrij
Re: How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991074 is a reply to message #991072] Mon, 17 December 2012 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to get the file which I have on Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer by clicking on the file it should appear on the ECP Navigtor. I tried hard but I cant solve how to do it.
Re: How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991080 is a reply to message #991072] Mon, 17 December 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Am 17.12.2012 10:53, schrieb Saif Mfarrij:
> Hi! I created wizard to create project and from that project I can create new file or import one. this file shows in
> Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer and I can open the file from there. what I want that this file must go to the ECP
> Navigator View and It open from there. because this file which I have my show a model that is why I need to open it
> there. what you can suggest me? which way?
It's more likely that you get ECP support in the EMFT newsgroup.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Re: How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991092 is a reply to message #991080] Mon, 17 December 2012 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But there is any Idea how to open view using open file or click on that file? all what I am searching from how to do that.
Re: How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991095 is a reply to message #991080] Mon, 17 December 2012 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But there is any Idea how to open view using open file or click on that file? all what I am searching from how to do that.
Re: How to get files from Preject Explorer and Pakage Explorer to ECP Navigator [message #991166 is a reply to message #991074] Mon, 17 December 2012 15:21 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Saif,

This doesn't sound like an EMF question. From the context menu of a
file, there is a Show In submenu that might help.

On 17/12/2012 1:56 AM, Saif Mfarrij wrote:
> I want to get the file which I have on Preject Explorer and Pakage
> Explorer by clicking on the file it should appear on the ECP Navigtor.
> I tried hard but I cant solve how to do it.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:[xsd2ecore] mapping of sequence of xs:any and adding elements to it
Next Topic:[CDO] Success Stories?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:22:56 GMT 2024