Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JavaServer Faces » No Downloadable Libraries(Cannot see the librarie sto download for JSF from eclipse June)
No Downloadable Libraries [message #990733] Thu, 13 December 2012 21:39 Go to next message
Nishit Ladha is currently offline Nishit LadhaFriend
Hi,

I downloaded the Windows 64 bit Juno Release of eclipse IDE for Java EE Developer. The version of the file is eclipse-jee-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64.

When I tries to create the new JSF project, I selected Tomcat V6.0 and I also selected JSF2.1 in the Default configuration. At the user library window of the Wizard, the tool i snot able to fetch the list of any downloadable library. and the list comes empty. Can someone please help on how can I configure the setting so that I can see the options to download the required libraries.
Re: No Downloadable Libraries [message #990890 is a reply to message #990733] Fri, 14 December 2012 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Trimble is currently offline Ian TrimbleFriend
First thing to check is if you have network access, and if your proxy is setup correctly in Eclipse (if a proxy is required). The download libraries are out there, I just accessed them yesterday. Could it have been an intermittent network issue?

- Ian
Re: No Downloadable Libraries [message #1608587 is a reply to message #990733] Mon, 09 February 2015 16:16 Go to previous message
Hatem Abou Hassan is currently offline Hatem Abou HassanFriend
I got the same problem with Luna 4.4, but i can only see Mojarra library in the list, I would like to have Apache My faces trinidad library too,
I bet it has something to do with the Installation library paths, but not sure !
I am still trying to solve this mystery, i will post as soon as I have an answer!
Previous Topic:Change parameter and reflect to url From Filter
Next Topic:proxy settings in Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:25:45 GMT 2024