Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » 5009: AUT start failed
5009: AUT start failed [message #990467] Wed, 12 December 2012 15:49 Go to next message
emre ergun is currently offline emre ergunFriend
Hello,

I installed Guidancer,connected PostgreSQL and started AUT successufly. When I close the Guidancer and restart it, I can connect to my db, however I get the exception :

"An error occured.
Reason:
5009: AUT start failed

>> details:
Establishing connection to AUT failed.
Please check the AUT configuration"

I do not change any configuration.

For starting AUT,I have to delete everything about Guidancer and reinstall it, or open a new workspace.

Re: 5009: AUT start failed [message #990812 is a reply to message #990467] Fri, 14 December 2012 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Could you specify the steps in more detail? Are you closing the AUT before stopping the ITE, or are you just closing the ITE (this could lead to interesting effects, especially if you are using the embedded agent for example). I also can't tell whether you are explicitly starting the AUT when restarting the ITE or not. When you have the problem, does disconnecting and reconnecting to the AUT Agent help? Are perhaps 2 AUTs running at the same time?

Thanks!
Alex

Re: 5009: AUT start failed [message #994075 is a reply to message #990812] Wed, 26 December 2012 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello again,

Sorry for the late comment.

I use embedded agent and Java written AUT. I am sure that just one AUT starts at that time. These are the steps:

1 - I install GuiDancer.
2 - Open it.
3 - Open a new work space.
4 - Cofigure it's PostGreSQL option. (My test cases are stored in a PostGreSQL database)
5 - Start AUT.
6 - Make new test cases.
7 - Close the AUT.
8 - Stop the agent.
9 - Close GuiDancer.

If I restart Guidancer with the previous work space, the agent is connected but I get the 5009: AUT start failed exception. However if I close the AUT, disconnect the agent do not close Guidancer and then reconnect the agent again AUT starts successfully. To solve this problem I open a new work space or uninstall everyting about Guidancer and do the steps above.

Thanks for your help.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 December 2012 10:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 5009: AUT start failed [message #997534 is a reply to message #994075] Tue, 08 January 2013 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Thanks for the steps. When you say: Quote:
If I restart Guidancer with the previous work space, the agent is connected but I get the 5009: AUT start failed exception.
, do you mean that the error comes straightaway when you start the ITE, or when you connect to the AUT agent, or when you actually try to start the AUT again?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: 5009: AUT start failed [message #999136 is a reply to message #997534] Fri, 11 January 2013 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello again,

If I restart Guidancer with the previous work space, the agent is connected but I get the 5009: AUT start failed exception.

When I said that the above sentence, I mean that the ITE opens successfully, I can connect the agent successfully; but when I try to start to AUT, I get the 5009: AUT start failed exception.

Best regards,
Emre
Re: 5009: AUT start failed [message #1002138 is a reply to message #999136] Fri, 18 January 2013 02:21 Go to previous message
posia han is currently offline posia hanFriend
Hi,
some suggestion for you ,I have meet the problem before, at the end I confirmed The AUT configuration and found that there is some problem at the configuration,such as the excutable File name configurated error or the file is not exit in the configurate path.I hope that my answer can help you a little. Razz

Best regards,
posia

[Updated on: Fri, 18 January 2013 02:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Null pointer exception on keyword update
Next Topic:Getting error while using environment variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:26:36 GMT 2024