Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Hudson. Hide the option "People" from top left corner
Hudson. Hide the option "People" from top left corner [message #990222] Tue, 11 December 2012 13:30 Go to next message
Apostolos Kitsopoulos is currently offline Apostolos KitsopoulosFriend
Hello everyone.

In Hudson(2.2.1) I'm using Matrix-based security and for a particular user, I would like to hide "People" option in the top left corner, so that the user won't be able to see people.
I've searched in the plugins but found nothing relevant.
Any ideas? (is it possible this to happen?)

Thanks a lot
~apostolos
Re: Hudson. Hide the option "People" from top left corner [message #990314 is a reply to message #990222] Tue, 11 December 2012 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Christou is currently offline Steve ChristouFriend

I don't believe you can hide the "People" option on the panel. Only way I can think of is to allow anyone to do anything that way every build will be "anonymous", although that's probably bad for most situations and does not exactly solve the issue.

/**
 * @author Steven Christou
 * @dev    Hudson-ci
 */
Re: Hudson. Hide the option "People" from top left corner [message #990361 is a reply to message #990314] Wed, 12 December 2012 07:20 Go to previous message
Apostolos Kitsopoulos is currently offline Apostolos KitsopoulosFriend
Steve thank you very much for your reply. I think you are right. "People" option cannot be hidden.
Thanks for the tip!

Apostolos
Previous Topic:Maven-jobs: Use POM definitions for email notifications - how to do?
Next Topic:Commercial support for Hudson
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:31:03 GMT 2024