Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Postscript font changed (When generating a postscript report, font changes while PDF is unaffected)
Postscript font changed [message #990070] Mon, 10 December 2012 17:51 Go to next message
Antonio Davanzo is currently offline Antonio DavanzoFriend
Hello,

We are running BIRT 3.7.2 deployed in Weblogic 12c on Red Hat Linux. When we generate a report using Postscript instead of PDF, the font is changed to Lucida. The PDF still uses the correct font. I read another post experiencing the same issue on BIRT 3.7.X but there were no more posts after the person was asked to fill a bugzilla entry. I also found out this was a common problem on older versions of BIRT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Postscript font changed [message #990250 is a reply to message #990070] Tue, 11 December 2012 15:39 Go to previous message
Antonio Davanzo is currently offline Antonio DavanzoFriend
After some more digging I found out there are some font config xml's. There is one specifically for PDFs and one for Linux, which only specifies Lucida. Even though they both run on the same OS, since one config is for PDFs, it's going to use that one and recognize Times while for PostScript it's going to use the Linux one (at least logically this is what we infer from it). Hopefully editing these will solve the issue.
Previous Topic:Why don't display 0 in aggregate information
Next Topic:Installing the Tririga Plug-In for Birt Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:01:54 GMT 2024