Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Spring MVC with blueprint
Spring MVC with blueprint [message #989515] Thu, 06 December 2012 15:04 Go to next message
Rigas Grigoropoulos is currently offline Rigas GrigoropoulosFriend
I have an example WAB using Spring MVC and I want to use blueprint configuration (instead of SpringDM) to reference the OSGi services used.
So when the bundle is configured as shown in the greenpages example (applicationContext.xml with SpringDM syntax to reference services and setup spring security and hellomvc-servlet.xml to configure MVC) everything works fine.
Then I take the OSGi references in a blueprint configuration in OSGI-INF/blueprint and add the Bundle-Blueprint path in the manifest and although according to the log the blueprint config is processed and the beans are created, the AuthenticationManager bean (referenced as a service in the blueprint) cannot be then found to be injected in the http security configuration (defined in the applicationContext.xml).
Shouldn't this setup be working? I attach all configuration files and the Virgo log.
  • Attachment: helloMVC.zip
    (Size: 38.25KB, Downloaded 365 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 06 December 2012 15:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Spring MVC with blueprint [message #1155801 is a reply to message #989515] Sat, 26 October 2013 04:51 Go to previous message
haijun sheng is currently offline haijun shengFriend
Hi Grigoropoulos, I got the same issue, could you let me know if you have resolved this issue?
Previous Topic:Deployment of Virgo runtime dependencies: Maven-based builds without Eclipse IDE
Next Topic:Maven - compiling against Equinox in Virgo 3.6.2.RELEASE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:42:37 GMT 2024