Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing
Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing [message #988604] Fri, 30 November 2012 16:43 Go to next message
Guy Griffiths is currently offline Guy GriffithsFriend
I have used Eclipse for many years, but I am new to Mylyn. To ensure this is a real Eclipse problem, I am using a completely fresh install of Eclipse for Java developers, 64-bit Linux, on a fresh, empty workspace.

The button "Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements" is missing from the toolbar. If I choose Window > Customise Perspective and look in the "Toor Bar Visibility" tab, I see the button as the first and only child of "Focus Editor on Active Task". Clicking it gives me the message:

----
"Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements" cannot be made visible because it is in the unavailable "null" command group.

Would you like to switch to the Command Group Availability tab?
----

In the "Command Group Availability" tab, the null group is not available.

Any tips on how I can get this button would be most appreciated. This seems like quite an important feature of Mylyn.
Re: Automatically Fold Uninteresting Elements Button Missing [message #1109645 is a reply to message #988604] Sun, 15 September 2013 19:22 Go to previous message
Justin Chudgar is currently offline Justin ChudgarFriend
I'm also having "null" command group issues -- including the specific one above. Docmentation on fixing this is scarce.
Previous Topic:errors importing and building mylyn
Next Topic:Where to find the wikitext and textile sources
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:04:39 GMT 2024