Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » SWT Table Multi Select without strg/shift
SWT Table Multi Select without strg/shift [message #987339] Mon, 26 November 2012 08:43 Go to next message
Sascha Smoo is currently offline Sascha SmooFriend
Hello everyone,

is there any possibility to multi select items in an swt table/tableviewer without the need to press strg/shift? Could backup the already selected items and selsect them again. But I would appreciate and better and cleaner solution. Any ideas?

Greetings,
Sascha
Re: SWT Table Multi Select without strg/shift [message #987872 is a reply to message #987339] Wed, 28 November 2012 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sascha Smoo is currently offline Sascha SmooFriend
Any ideas? :/
Re: SWT Table Multi Select without strg/shift [message #1020118 is a reply to message #987872] Sun, 17 March 2013 09:15 Go to previous message
ju tix is currently offline ju tixFriend
hi,

I am facing to the same problem,

try to simultate ctrl key pressed on application opened and release when closing

something like:

// in my contructor or createContent Method
Robot robot = new Robot();
robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_A);

// in the shell closed listener
robot.keyRelease(KeyEvent.VK_A);

It works for me
just a point, it works for all application widgets simulaneously like a real ctrl key pressed all time long

if you want it for only one widget, you can try passing by the mouvemove listener and mouseout to activate and desactivate ctrl

regards,
Previous Topic:Pretty SWT
Next Topic:disable selection in List?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:33:26 GMT 2024