Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Text Superscript/Subscript(Draw2d GEF Rich Text)
Text Superscript/Subscript [message #987335] Mon, 26 November 2012 08:35 Go to next message
Jamel G. is currently offline Jamel G.Friend
Hello,

I have created a rich text GEF component based on the WYSIWYG example and now I would like to add the superscript/subscript.

I have tried to modify the lineRoot of the fragments using reflection and it's working but I think there should be another way how to do it for example maybe by using another InlineFlowLayout and extending LineBox.

I have tried to do that, the problem is I cannot extend LineBox because of visibility problems and also I cannot set a new LineRoot to the fragments !!

Any help will be welcome.

Regards
Jamel
Re: Text Superscript/Subscript [message #987557 is a reply to message #987335] Tue, 27 November 2012 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it the right forum to ask about GEF and draw2d ?!
Re: Text Superscript/Subscript [message #987617 is a reply to message #987557] Tue, 27 November 2012 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Krakora is currently offline Jan KrakoraFriend
Hi Jamel,

yes, this the right forum to ask about GEF and draw2d. But unfortunately don't expect much here.

GEF itself is generally complex framework, only few people understand it a they don't come here I think.

I personally have done a project based on GEF, so I have some knowledge, but in your case I can't help.
Text flow figures is something I've never use.
Re: Text Superscript/Subscript [message #987781 is a reply to message #987617] Wed, 28 November 2012 07:23 Go to previous message
Hi Jan,

At least thank you for your answer, I have done a lots of GEF projects but this is something which is a little bit complex and was hoping that there is someone who can share any idea.

Anyway I hope that I can help others in this forum.

Previous Topic:[Zest] Arcs on top of nodes
Next Topic:Separate view model and business model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:10:57 GMT 2024