Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Integrating windowbuilder JFrame into existing code
Integrating windowbuilder JFrame into existing code [message #987180] Sat, 24 November 2012 08:03 Go to next message
DARIAN JIMENEZ is currently offline DARIAN JIMENEZFriend
Hello... I was tasked with creating a GUI with windows builder for my already created source code. It's basically a bank system to open, depot account... etc.. but I can't seem to find anything on windows builder on how to create a GUI and create action buttons that create an object and or set a method, etc. Can anyone show me?

Thanks
Re: Integrating windowbuilder JFrame into existing code [message #987240 is a reply to message #987180] Sun, 25 November 2012 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
It sounds like you are looking for help building your application and/or learning how to build a simple Swing application. If so, neither of those is on topic for this forum. There is nothing unique about the Swing code that WB generates. It looks exactly like what you would write by hand. I would recommend reading the WB docs first as they describe how to create widgets, edit properties, add event handlers, etc. If you have specific questions about using WB itself, you can ask them here. For generic questions on how to use Swing to build your application, you should ask those in a general Java or Swing forum.
Re: Integrating windowbuilder JFrame into existing code [message #994736 is a reply to message #987240] Fri, 28 December 2012 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ekta singh is currently offline ekta singhFriend
Hi, I am new to Window Builder Pro. I have created a GUI using WB. Now I want to integrate this UI to my existing project such that when i run the project, i get the GUI displayed and accordingly the actions are performed. Please can you guide me how do i do this.
Re: Integrating windowbuilder JFrame into existing code [message #995087 is a reply to message #994736] Sat, 29 December 2012 02:48 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
It sounds like you are looking for help building your application and/or learning how to build a simple Swing application. If so, neither of those is on topic for this forum. There is nothing unique about the Swing code that WB generates. It looks exactly like what you would write by hand. If you have specific questions about using WB itself, you can ask them here. For generic questions on how to use Swing to build your application, you should ask those in a general Java or Swing forum.
Previous Topic:Touch Screen and Gestures
Next Topic:KeyEvent inside Eclipse/WindowBuilder doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:23:15 GMT 2024