Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » schema not loaded to cache(A certain schema url refuses to enter cache, causes serious validation lag)
schema not loaded to cache [message #986842] Wed, 21 November 2012 22:02 Go to next message
Aharon Levine is currently offline Aharon LevineFriend
Hi

I'm working on a project using many xml example files based on OGC schemas (gml,sos,ows ext.)
I find that while my cache (preferences>Network Connections>cache) is full of
schema urls, the namespace: schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd refuses to enter the cache. This causes major validation headaches since every time I save a file eclipse needs to re-read the schema online which takes ages!

Is there a way to manually add it?

Thanks
Aharon
Re: schema not loaded to cache [message #997473 is a reply to message #986842] Mon, 07 January 2013 17:00 Go to previous message
Nick Sandonato is currently offline Nick SandonatoFriend
Hi Aharon,

I'm not too sure why that specific file isn't being cached, but would it be possible to make use of the XML Catalog for this particular file so that you're not fetching the resource?

You can find the XML catalog under Preferences > XML > XML Catalog. Then you should be able to add a particular schema, which will show up under User Specified Entries.
Previous Topic:Exception: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
Next Topic:Project importing existing web app into Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:10:02 GMT 2024