Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Register Profile
Register Profile [message #986804] Wed, 21 November 2012 17:11 Go to next message
Kostas Triantafyllidis is currently offline Kostas TriantafyllidisFriend
Hello all,

I have extended MARTE profile in a way that i have added some attributes. The produced profile is in uml format and there exist 2 files, the profile and the MARTE library that supports it. I would like to register this profile and to be available in the menu of the apply registered profile (like the native profiles are). I have spent couple of hours, but i did not find any solution that works for Eclipse Helios which i am using. The Papyrus plugin installed is the 0.7.3. I have tried the solution that is referred here (www.papyrusuml.org/scripts/home/publigen/content/templates/show.asp?P=133&L=EN&ITEMID=26)

but there is missing the com.cea.papyrus.extensionpoints... which is part of the standalone version.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Kostas
Re: Register Profile [message #986824 is a reply to message #986804] Wed, 21 November 2012 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Schwichtenberg is currently offline Simon SchwichtenbergFriend
did you tried to load the profile manually and customize the palette with the provided wizard? to open the the wizard, rightclick somewhere in the palette and choose "customize". I don't know if the wizard is available in 0.7.3. If this works, you can register the profile and the palette configuration via the adequate extension points.
Re: Register Profile [message #986883 is a reply to message #986824] Thu, 22 November 2012 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello,

The website papyrusuml.org referes to the older versions of Papyrus (Until il became an Eclipse Project).

Quote:
but there is missing the com.cea.papyrus.extensionpoints... which is part of the standalone version.

You may find the extension point you're looking for in org.eclipse.papyrus.extensionpoints (Helios/Indigo) or org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.extensionpoints (Juno/Kepler)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Register Profile [message #986971 is a reply to message #986883] Thu, 22 November 2012 15:52 Go to previous message
Kostas Triantafyllidis is currently offline Kostas TriantafyllidisFriend
Thanks a lot for your replies!! I followed the instructions for implementing a new plugin in Papyrus. I used the extension link that Camille proposed and finally i managed to integrate the new profile into the registered profiles of Eclipse. Also, i had to change the references of the new_profile.uml to the new pathmap of the referenced library.

Regards,
Kostas.
Previous Topic:Creating a new diagram in Papyrus
Next Topic: MARTE palette usage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:01:03 GMT 2024