Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Standalone junit tests in plug-in projects and transitive dependencies
Standalone junit tests in plug-in projects and transitive dependencies [message #986519] Tue, 20 November 2012 17:44 Go to next message
Filip Krikava is currently offline Filip KrikavaFriend
Hi,

I have a plug-in project (lets call it P) that contains some JUnit tests that I would like to run standalone (i.e. without Eclipse platform running). Do I understand it correctly that in such a case I need to explicitly mention all the plugin's transitive dependencies? I mean if P depends on a bundle A and the bundle A depends on a bundle B I need to make sure that P contains both A and B in the list of its dependencies in its manifest?

Is there any way how to include this transitive dependencies by default?

Thanks!
Filip
Re: Standalone junit tests in plug-in projects and transitive dependencies [message #1731029 is a reply to message #986519] Mon, 02 May 2016 11:31 Go to previous message
Joost van Pinxten is currently offline Joost van PinxtenFriend
This doesn't seem to be answered (nor fixed). I also still require to add a transitive list of dependencies in my plugin to allow the JUnit runner from Eclipse to run the components generating the test bodies.
Previous Topic:exporting plugin and extensions issues
Next Topic:get a path of selected eclipse project plugin development
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:46:11 GMT 2024