Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » PropertyEditorSupport whit Composite (SWT)(How Use Composite(SWT) in a PropertyEditorSupport)
PropertyEditorSupport whit Composite (SWT) [message #986514] Tue, 20 November 2012 17:35 Go to next message
Juliane Venteu is currently offline Juliane VenteuFriend
I am creating a new component based on a SashForm (SWT) and I need to create an editor for a proprieadade.
The idea is to click on the "three dots" of the property and open a dialog to edit whatever it takes. I managed to create a property editor of extending PropertyEditorSupport, but so far only worked with SWT and all the places we researched just found JPanel using this type of editor.
Someone can tell me how to use PropertyEditorSupport with a SWT Composite instead of JPanel?

Thanks!
Re: PropertyEditorSupport whit Composite (SWT) [message #986821 is a reply to message #986514] Wed, 21 November 2012 18:25 Go to previous message
Juliane Venteu is currently offline Juliane VenteuFriend
Hello!

Okay, I'll explain the problem from another angle.
Instead of using the PropertyEditorSupport Beans I like to use the PropertyEditor Window Builder.
I already have editors that extend the PropertyEditor WB, but I have not found where I set this property to the editor. I tried to set via xml wbpcomponent .. but failed.
Can help me?

Tkanks!
Previous Topic:Databinding inside a TableViewer with checkboxes
Next Topic:Window Builder Custom Toolkit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:21:01 GMT 2024