Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » [Nebula Gallery] Reload images from directory in the same group
[Nebula Gallery] Reload images from directory in the same group [message #986303] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:34 Go to next message
Piotr Czajka is currently offline Piotr CzajkaFriend
Hello,
I have a question related with nebula gallery. When I load images from selected directory gallery adds new groups (it's works perfect Smile) but when I want to open directory which was loaded previously is it possible to slide down old group and reload images there instead of adding new group ?

E.g. from my app in file attachment, I want to refresh images in E:\Images instead of create new

[Updated on: Tue, 20 November 2012 21:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Nebula Gallery] Reload images from directory in the same group [message #986661 is a reply to message #986303] Wed, 21 November 2012 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas Richeton is currently offline Nicolas RichetonFriend
Hi,

You can remove existing groups and items using Gallery#remove or GalleryItem#remove
Then add items/groups at any position of Gallery using GalleryItem(GalleryItem parent, int style, int index).

Or you can also update existing items, see Gallery#getItem(int index) and GalleryItem#getItem(int index)

If current documentation is not enough, you can also search for solution with Table or Tree since the basic API (adding/removing items) is exactly the same as Gallery.

Nicolas

Re: [Nebula Gallery] Reload images from directory in the same group [message #988947 is a reply to message #986661] Mon, 03 December 2012 23:55 Go to previous message
Piotr Czajka is currently offline Piotr CzajkaFriend
Thanks for reply it works very well Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 05 December 2012 17:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[Grid] Duplicate Classes?
Next Topic:[Nebula Gallery] Update existing items, name of group when empty field was clicked
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:50:09 GMT 2024