Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » select multiple rows in table?(question if we can select multiple rows in a table )
select multiple rows in table? [message #984034] Wed, 14 November 2012 10:51 Go to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
I can select one row in a table with

ub_tbl_selectCell

Is there a way to select multiple rows in the table for instance SHIFT+select without
having to call ub_tbl_selectCell for each row?
Re: select multiple rows in table? [message #985270 is a reply to message #984034] Thu, 15 November 2012 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

you can use the parameter EXTEND_SELECTION with "yes" to add rows to the selection, but this does indeed involve calling the action once for each row.

If you're trying to select *all* the rows, then you may be able to use a click and ctrl+a.

HTH,
Alex
Re: select multiple rows in table? [message #987364 is a reply to message #985270] Mon, 26 November 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
Alexandra Schladebeck wrote on Thu, 15 November 2012 04:15
If you're trying to select *all* the rows, then you may be able to use a click and ctrl+a.

Yes, I would like to select *all* rows in a table. I tried CTRL+A. All rows in the table are selected, but then the transfer button of the GUI becomes inactivated, so that I have selected all rows but now cannot move those selected rows.

Is there possibly a 'SHIFT + select row in table' Action?

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2012 10:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: select multiple rows in table? [message #987561 is a reply to message #987364] Tue, 27 November 2012 07:41 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

no, there is no action that would do that - the select from table actions do not have a modifier key parameter. You could extend the action to include one.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:RCP AUT Start Problems
Next Topic:Point to click is outside of component
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:26:15 GMT 2024