Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Where do I put sqljdbc_auth.dll file so that BIRT sees it?(BIRT does not see sqljdbc_auth.dll file in the web-app server environment)
Where do I put sqljdbc_auth.dll file so that BIRT sees it? [message #981747] Mon, 12 November 2012 17:07 Go to next message
andrew smith is currently offline andrew smithFriend
Hello,

I just started running BIRT on an application server. The setup is classical: Apache Tomcat + BIRT 4.2 runtime. When I am trying to run the report that uses integrated security, I get the following error:
Nov 12, 2012 10:02:53 AM com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.AuthenticationJNI <clinit>
WARNING: Failed to load the sqljdbc_auth.dll cause : no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path

Where would I need to put sqljdbc_auth.dll file so that BIRT sees it?
I tried putting it into the
....\\Apache_Tomcat_7.0.32\webapps\birt-viewer\WEB-INF\lib folder but it does not seem to work.

Is this something that I have to do on a server side or should the .rptdesign file contain the link to the sqljdbc_auth.dll via some other configuration?

Any help would be appreciated!!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 November 2012 17:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Where do I put sqljdbc_auth.dll file so that BIRT sees it? [message #1007275 is a reply to message #981747] Tue, 05 February 2013 10:44 Go to previous message
Ville Kaukonen is currently offline Ville KaukonenFriend
Hello,

Did you get this figured out? I have same problem.
Previous Topic:How to get the report "Layout preference" with engine API
Next Topic:Gantt chart multiple timeframes per series
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:34:45 GMT 2024