Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Custom repository query dissapear
Custom repository query dissapear [message #981658] Mon, 12 November 2012 15:42 Go to next message
Marius Zadara is currently offline Marius ZadaraFriend
Hello everybody!

I wrote a custom connector, but I have a problem: althought the query is created and the tasks are added into it at sync moment, after I restart the Eclipse, all the tasks have been moved into the "unmatched" container.

First I thought that it was due to the fact that I launched the product from the Eclise, but the same behavior happens also when the feature is installed into a "clean" workspace.

Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Custom repository query dissapear [message #985599 is a reply to message #981658] Thu, 15 November 2012 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No suggestion at all ? Hasn't anyone faced the problem, found the cause and can point me in the correct direction ?
If I'm using categories, all ok, but I lose the query advantage.

Please help.
Re: Custom repository query dissapear [message #986197 is a reply to message #985599] Mon, 19 November 2012 12:20 Go to previous message
Solution: the RepositoryQuery class should NOT be extended, otherwise an warning will be displayed and the issues attached to the query will not be contained into the query but moved into the 'unmatched' category.

I please the admins to close the topic since no further assistance is needed on this topic.
Thanks.
Previous Topic:Mylyn Generic Connector for Mylyn 3.8.2?
Next Topic:errors importing and building mylyn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:48:25 GMT 2024