Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Supressing / Removing problems from .js files programatically
Supressing / Removing problems from .js files programatically [message #977710] Fri, 09 November 2012 14:06 Go to next message
Christian Kosmowski is currently offline Christian KosmowskiFriend
Hi there. I have a eclipse plugin contributing a project nature. This project nature depends on the javaScript nature of jsdt and therefor the validation rules for javascript apply (which is what i wanted). But there are some constellations that should be allowed in projects of my nature. (For example return statements outside of functions). My question is: How can i supress / remove some problems from js files everytime they are validated with the js validator?
I already tried the validationParticipant extension point but anything i tried in there did not work. (Due to the fact that i didn't really understand what this thing is doing and what an AST is).

Can anyone help with that?
Re: Supressing / Removing problems from .js files programatically [message #991344 is a reply to message #977710] Tue, 18 December 2012 15:33 Go to previous message
Christian Kosmowski is currently offline Christian KosmowskiFriend
I've tried a lot of different things on that topic now. Including deleting the markers on the file myself but they just disappear from the problem view but are still visible in the opened editor.

Does anyone now how to do this?
Previous Topic:Breakpoint in .jspf
Next Topic:How can I add JSP comments (instead of HTML comments) in Eclipse?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:51:48 GMT 2024