Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Activating scrollbars for comboboxes inside the WebKit-Plugin(Activating scrollbars for comboboxes inside the WebKit-Plugin)
Activating scrollbars for comboboxes inside the WebKit-Plugin [message #975965] Thu, 08 November 2012 08:03
Arthur Dent is currently offline Arthur DentFriend
I am writing an application using SWT 3.7.2 based on the SWT-WebKit-Browser-Plugin with Gtk+ Version 2. The environment is Linux (Ubuntu). My purpose is to render comboboxes with scrollbars. Therefore I have added following style entry to the configuration file .gtkrc-2.0:

style "combobox" {
GtkComboBox::appears-as-list = 1
}
class "GtkComboBox" style "combobox"

Comboboxes created with the common SWT combobox control are rendered correctly with scrollbars. But for comboboxes inside the WebKit-Browser-Plugin there are no scrollbars at all.

Can anybody tell me how to activate scrollbars for comboboxes inside the SWT-WebKit-Browser-Plugin?

Using the Mozilla-Plugin instead is no option since it causes several other rendering problems due to foreign web content which must run. Using the WebKit-Plugin solves this problems.

Regards,
Arthur.
Previous Topic:Close one GLCanvas and other GLCanvas goes blank on Mac
Next Topic:Integrating VC++ in a SWT application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:22:46 GMT 2024