Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Page Size ignored when exporting to PDF
Page Size ignored when exporting to PDF [message #975569] Thu, 08 November 2012 00:28 Go to next message
j k is currently offline j kFriend
Eclipse Platform

Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700

I have a simple master page in my library

I add it to my report

I then go to modify the added master page at the 'report' level. I set the master page size to custom and increase the width

A warning shows up to indicate that my master page is now different to the one in the library (all good so far) "NOTE: This report item from the library has been modified. To restore the original library item, click on "Restore Properties""

However when I render to PDF the page width change isn't reflected. It's still the same as the size of the master page in the library

If i make a cosmetic change to the master page (in the report, not in the library), like add some text to the header like 'custom' then that shows up when rendering, so some changes are being picked up. But page size changes arent.

Is there a workaround? Am i doing something wrong? or is this a bug?

Will i need to recreate my original master page with the custom size?
Re: Page Size ignored when exporting to PDF [message #975743 is a reply to message #975569] Thu, 08 November 2012 03:47 Go to previous message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

I just tried this in BIRT 2.3.2 and did not have an issue. The modified master page size worked, as expected. Can you attach a sample report and library that I can run that shows your issue?

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Previous Topic:specify position of dataEntry in radarchart
Next Topic:Embedded fonts not found in BIRT 3.7.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:41:10 GMT 2024