Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Troubles importing an atmel CDT eclipse project(Getting a "No file system is defined for scheme: framework" on import)
Troubles importing an atmel CDT eclipse project [message #973645] Tue, 06 November 2012 13:58
Kristian Kostecky is currently offline Kristian KosteckyFriend
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help. I'm trying to import this CDT eclipse project github.com/arduino/wifishield/tree/master/firmware/wifiHD in to eclipse and am getting a "No file system is defined for scheme: framework" on import.

I'm not very familiar with eclipse, but I'm running it on OS X (this issue has been confirmed on the linux version as well with this project). It seems that if you crack open the .project file there is a locationURL tag with some info in there that suggests that the 'UC3 Software Framework' is required for the project. I have this package, but dont' know how to extract from eclipse project files what files are needed and in what location they would go?

I have the avr32-toolchain (github.com/jsnyder/avr32-toolchain), avr32 studio plugin, avr-plugin and CDT installed. Any help would be appreciated.
Previous Topic:Double project contents????
Next Topic:CDT Juno 4.2.1 needed for PPC64
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:46:17 GMT 2024