Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Problems to open a xmi file with Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor(How can I registry a metamodel.ecore URI in Eclipse in order to open xmi files using this metamodel with the Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor?)
Problems to open a xmi file with Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor [message #973556] Tue, 06 November 2012 12:39 Go to next message
Bruno Carneiro is currently offline Bruno CarneiroFriend
I am using ATL to convert from UML to OWL.

I found the OWL metamodel in www. w3. org /2007/OWL/wiki/MOF-Based_Metamodel

So, I download this .ecore file and copy it into my project folder. And use it to do the transformation. The transformation is OK!

When I try to open the xmi generated file with the Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor I got this error: PackageNotFoundException.

So, I opened the xmi generated file with text editor, and change the URI using: xmlns:owl="platform:/resource/Families2Persons/owl2.ecore" and this problem was solved.

How can I registry the owl2.ecore URI in Eclipse in order to open xmi files using this metamodel with the Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor?

THE GENERATED FILE

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<xmi:XMI xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http: // www. omg.org /XMI" xmlns:owl="http:// nemo .inf. ufes. br/ owl">
<owl:URI value="/Avô"/>
<owl:Class entityURI="/0"/>
<owl:URI value="/Bisavô"/>
<owl:Class entityURI="/2"/>
<owl:URI value="/Bisneto"/>
<owl:Class entityURI="/4"/>
<!-- many lines -->
<owl:URI value="Fiscal da ANTT"/>
<owl:Class entityURI="/104"/>
</xmi:XMI>

Re: Problems to open a xmi file with Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor [message #973722 is a reply to message #973556] Tue, 06 November 2012 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hugo Bruneliere is currently offline Hugo BruneliereFriend
Hello,

In the ATL perspective, you have a "Register Metamodel" action available when right-clicking on an Ecore file.

Best regards,

Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------
Hugo Bruneliere, PhD
NaoMod team (IMT Atlantique & LS2N-CNRS)
Nantes - France
--------------------------------------------------------
Re: Problems to open a xmi file with Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor [message #973735 is a reply to message #973722] Tue, 06 November 2012 15:27 Go to previous message
Bruno Carneiro is currently offline Bruno CarneiroFriend
Thanks!

In order to make this thread more easy to find by google, I will type the error message below.

PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri '*' not found.
Previous Topic:where to define a variable?
Next Topic:Avantage ATL +UIML
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:50:43 GMT 2024