Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint(exposing servlets)
Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint [message #970255] Sun, 04 November 2012 00:02 Go to next message
clemente marina is currently offline clemente marinaFriend
Hi , i'm using gemini-blueprint in my project and i understand how it regiter the services in the osgi registry but now i'm trying to exponse some of the module to http requests and i've no clue about how to register them as servlets ( in the fleix docuemntation they register them where thy regster the services in the java code)

Any ideas ? i know using felix framework is no the better choice for gemini.bluprint but these are the specifications have been given to me ...

thanks in advance
Re: Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint [message #972075 is a reply to message #970255] Mon, 05 November 2012 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
To provide HTTP support, you could use an HTTP Service implementation, Gemini Web (which provides servlet 3.0 support via embedded Tomcat 7), or perhaps move to a runtime such as Virgo which provides more integrated web support.
Re: Handling servletRegistry in Felix with Gemini Blueprint [message #972130 is a reply to message #972075] Mon, 05 November 2012 11:29 Go to previous message
clemente marina is currently offline clemente marinaFriend
thanks glyn , i'll look into that!!
Previous Topic:e4 Application with Gemini time out exceptions
Next Topic:blueprint configuration eclipse juno
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:54:50 GMT 2024