Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » How to show error icon in XWT design page(Showing error icon in design page)
How to show error icon in XWT design page [message #964687] Tue, 30 October 2012 18:18 Go to next message
Anil Kumar is currently offline Anil KumarFriend
I am able to attach a marker with a 'xwt' file. That marker shows up in error pane correctly. On double click of marker, it takes control to the 'XML' representation of the 'xwt' file at the particular line number mentioned in marker. and also a red error icon appears at that line as per plan,
Now my requirement is to show a small error icon adjacent to the component where error belongs to inside design page. Since 'xwt' file has 2 representations, one is XML equivalent and other is design page. Currently it is showing error icon in XML file (though marker is associated with just xwt filename), I want it to also show up in design page and just beside the component where actual error is. Is it possible to show there? If yes, then how can I show there...
Re: How to show error icon in XWT design page [message #965191 is a reply to message #964687] Wed, 31 October 2012 03:39 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
That is not a function that WB currently has.

WB is open source so you can add just about any feature that you want.
Previous Topic:Swing JComboBox, JList, etc have generics in Java 1.7
Next Topic:Adding TableItem and modifying properties is throwing exception for text array
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:13:32 GMT 2024