Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Error when adding comments to a Trac repository
Error when adding comments to a Trac repository [message #964274] Tue, 30 October 2012 11:48 Go to next message
Alfonso Muñoz-Pomer Fuentes is currently offline Alfonso Muñoz-Pomer FuentesFriend
Hi everybody.

I'm using Mylyn (3.8.2) with a Trac (1.0rc1) site (managed and set up internally by me). I can add the repository to Mylyn, crate queries, synchronise, etc. without a hiccup. I can also create new tickets and close and reopen them. However, whenever I try to add a new comment I get the following error message:
Submit failed: Mid-air collision occurred. Synchronize task and re-submit changes.

So I synchronise and re-submit, still getting the same error as a result.

I've searched in Mylyn's Bugzilla and I've been unable to find any reference to this or a similar bug, so I'm wondering if this may be an issue with my set up. Is there any way I can try to debug what's going on? Has anybody hit on the same error?

Any help will surely be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Re: Error when adding comments to a Trac repository [SOLVED] [message #973453 is a reply to message #964274] Tue, 06 November 2012 10:47 Go to previous message
Alfonso Muñoz-Pomer Fuentes is currently offline Alfonso Muñoz-Pomer FuentesFriend
The problem was from the XMLRPC plug-in in Trac.

TracXMLRPC 1.1.2-r12168 solves it.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=393627
Previous Topic:Frequent crashing on Ubuntu 12.04
Next Topic:Mylyn Generic Connector for Mylyn 3.8.2?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:32:56 GMT 2024