Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » MissingResourceExceptions in client log file(MissingResourceExceptions in client log file)
MissingResourceExceptions in client log file [message #964040] Tue, 30 October 2012 08:03 Go to next message
John Lawton is currently offline John LawtonFriend
have installed jubula standalone version 1.3.0 and setup a connection to MySQL.

On first connection to the database there is no obvious problem - the default projects (unbound modules) are loaded as exepected.

But, when I inspect the client log file there is a large number of Missing Resource Exceptions - all of which are reporting "No entry found for key: <name>" - a copy of the client log file is attached.

I have not yet validated whether my existing test suites work correctly with version 1.3.0, but I am concerned that any test cases that simulate keyboard input may no longer work as expected.

These errors are repeatable (i.e. if I reinstall and then re-connect to a clean database I get the same log file entries). I have tried this on both Win7 and WinXP bbut get the same result.

But these errors do not occur when I use jubula 1.2.1.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what might be causing these errors - and whether I should be concerned?

John

Re: MissingResourceExceptions in client log file [message #964131 is a reply to message #964040] Tue, 30 October 2012 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

Hi John,

I cannot see the log file. Please check if you really submitted one. You may also file a bug against Jubula and attach the log there.

Achim
Re: MissingResourceExceptions in client log file [message #964184 is a reply to message #964131] Tue, 30 October 2012 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Lawton is currently offline John LawtonFriend
Hi Achim

Thanks for looking at this.

I have created a new jubula bug report (bug #393124) and have attached the log file to that.

John

P.S. There seems to be a bug in the file attachment process in the Jubula Forum - when I created the initial post I tried several times to attach two files (one a screenshot and the other the log file) but the forum page kept crashing! I then tried to submit with only a single file attachment - and apparently even that didn't work properly. And, I have just tried to reply to your message with the client log attached - and that failed also! But there was no problem attaching the same client log to the bugzilla report?!?

Re: MissingResourceExceptions in client log file [message #964340 is a reply to message #964184] Tue, 30 October 2012 12:50 Go to previous message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

John Lawton wrote on Tue, 30 October 2012 11:23

P.S. There seems to be a bug in the file attachment process in the Jubula Forum - when I created the initial post I tried several times to attach two files (one a screenshot and the other the log file) but the forum page kept crashing! I then tried to submit with only a single file attachment - and apparently even that didn't work properly. And, I have just tried to reply to your message with the client log attached - and that failed also! But there was no problem attaching the same client log to the bugzilla report?!?

The forum software is maintained by the Eclipse Foundation staff. If this keeps happening please file a bug.
Previous Topic:how to configure and connect MySql Database with eclipse for accessing table from database
Next Topic:Jubula: Unable to Carry forward session in Web application (Version 1.3)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:40:51 GMT 2024