Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo + Hibernate problems (Problem in springsource repository)
Virgo + Hibernate problems [message #962638] Mon, 29 October 2012 08:02 Go to next message
Erik Vande Velde is currently offline Erik Vande VeldeFriend
Not a question this time, just a warning for fellow Virgo/hibernate users. According to me the manifest.mf of com.springsource.org.hibernate.ejb 4.1.0.Final is simply wrong. It contains the line 'Fragment-Host: com.springsource.org.hibernate;bundle-version="[4.0.0,5.0.0)"', while the host module in 4.1.0.Final is called com.springsource.org.hibernate.core instead of the mentioned com.springsource.org.hibernate. So to make the hibernate.ejb and hibernate.core of that version work together you have to tweak this manifest file ... I reported the same issue as issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/EBR-872
Re: Virgo + Hibernate problems [message #964015 is a reply to message #962638] Tue, 30 October 2012 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik Vande Velde is currently offline Erik Vande VeldeFriend
The problem was solved the same day I reported it. Thanks to Greg Turnquist for the fast reaction ...
Re: Virgo + Hibernate problems [message #968524 is a reply to message #964015] Fri, 02 November 2012 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
I passed on your thanks.
Re: Virgo + Hibernate problems [message #985765 is a reply to message #968524] Fri, 16 November 2012 02:03 Go to previous message
Rigas Grigoropoulos is currently offline Rigas GrigoropoulosFriend
How do you get the com.springsource.org.hibernate.ejb fragment to attach on com.springsource.org.hibernate.core?
I am using the fixed hibernate 4.1.0.Final but I can't find a way to get the fragment to attach before the host has been resolved, in which case I get a conflict.
Previous Topic:Virgo tooling : Bundle dependencies broken once changed MANIFEST.MF of a installed bundle
Next Topic:Enhancement propal for Integration tests
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:51:21 GMT 2024