Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » eTrice » how to bump up fonts in structure editor?
how to bump up fonts in structure editor? [message #957959] Thu, 25 October 2012 16:33 Go to next message
Tim Born is currently offline Tim BornFriend
eclipse Juno / eTrice 0.2.0.S201210110712 org.eclipse.etrice.feature.feature.group eTrice (Incubation)

How can I bump up the font size used in the model editor? The font size is quite small.
I believe we are using graphiti, but I didn't see it exposed in Help/Preferences/General/Appearance/Colors and Fonts. Did I miss it or is it somewhere else?

thanks,
-tim
Re: how to bump up fonts in structure editor? [message #959219 is a reply to message #957959] Fri, 26 October 2012 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henrik Rentz-Reichert is currently offline Henrik Rentz-ReichertFriend
Hi Tim,

for the (indeed Graphiti based) diagram editors you can use the zoom factor.
I am not aware of a (general Graphiti) preference that controls that.
If you feel an eTrice preference for the font size would be useful, please file an enhancement request in bugzilla.

For the textual ROOM editor you can set the font size in the preferences:
General > Appearance > Colors and Fonts > Basic > Text Font

-Henrik

Am 26.10.2012 15:44, schrieb Tim Born:
> eclipse Juno / eTrice 0.2.0.S201210110712 org.eclipse.etrice.feature.feature.group eTrice (Incubation)
>
> How can I bump up the font size used in the model editor? The font size is quite small.
> I believe we are using graphiti, but I didn't see it exposed in Help/Preferences/General/Appearance/Colors and Fonts. Did I miss
> it or is it somewhere else?
>
> thanks,
> -tim
Re: how to bump up fonts in structure editor? [message #966001 is a reply to message #959219] Wed, 31 October 2012 17:23 Go to previous message
Tim Born is currently offline Tim BornFriend
Zoom factor. Thanks. That's the part I was missing. I'm able to read the FSMs now. Much better.
-tim
Previous Topic:[announce] talk at EclipseCon Europe: eTrice Summer of Code
Next Topic:importing an actor reference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:21:00 GMT 2024