Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Lost when trying to debug PHP(Need help)
Lost when trying to debug PHP [message #954951] Tue, 23 October 2012 11:38 Go to next message
stephane guedon is currently offline stephane guedonFriend
Hi all,

That's not the first time I use Xdebug to debug my PHP script but this time nothing is working !

This is My conf kubuntu Precise pangolin (LTS12.04) + eclipse Indigo 3.7.2 Basic + PDT 3.0.0 + Makegood+Xdebug V2.1.0 + PHP5.3.10. everything xcept Eclipse installed using Muon.

I can debug my test using Makegood. XDebug is working well as the following script is working well.

$address = '127.0.0.1';
    $port=9000;
    $sock=socket_create(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
    socket_bind($sock, $address,$port);
    socket_listen($sock);
    $client=socket_accept($sock);
    echo "connection established : $client";
    socket_close($client);
    socket_close($sock);

When using eclipse to launch debug session the cookie is well created but that's all no stop on first line.

I force Eclipse to use IPv4 (I found that Xdebug can't do IPv6).

but still not working with externel Firefox or internal web browser !

shurely an eclipse conf somewhere (I try any remot_host) but don't know where ..

Any idea ?

Fierfeu
Re: Lost when trying to debug PHP [message #956137 is a reply to message #954951] Wed, 24 October 2012 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stephane guedon is currently offline stephane guedonFriend
You know what I upgrade to PDT 3.1.1 and it works very well .... does someone can explain me why ?

Fierfeu
Re: Lost when trying to debug PHP [message #962693 is a reply to message #956137] Mon, 29 October 2012 08:54 Go to previous message
Robert Gruendler is currently offline Robert GruendlerFriend
debugging worked for me in 3.1.0 and 3.1.1. i'm not aware of any regressions 3.1.0 had in that regard.
Previous Topic:Zend Debugger Eclipse Startup Error: eclipse.php.debug.core was unable to load class debug.core.mode
Next Topic:What i miss
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:21:57 GMT 2024