Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Expressions not working - <error(s)_during_the_evaluation>(Expressions not working - <error(s)_during_the_evaluation>)
Expressions not working - <error(s)_during_the_evaluation> [message #941455] Fri, 12 October 2012 14:36
Woody Lewis is currently offline Woody LewisFriend
Hello Eclipse Folks,

When running in debug mode my Expressions pane does not show the value. Instead in red it shows <error(s)_during_the_evaluation>. Attached is a screenshot.

NOTE:
- The expressions I am using are in the method I am currently stepping thru
- The line of execution has passed the lines on where the values are being populated.

I am using Eclipse Juno running on a Windows 7 HP laptop.

I have googled around and found someone saying it was a bug in EclipseIndigio that would be resolved by going to EclipseJuno, but upgrading not work. Another said it was due to some Eclipse plugin, but did not list specifics so no help there.

I use Expressions almost exclusively for debugging and really need to get this functionality back.

Has anyone seen anything similar? Does anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Any help you could give me would be really appreciated.

thx,

Woody Lewis
Previous Topic:How to stop annoying repeated prompts from Ant config folder_prompt variable?
Next Topic:where can i get an ant 1.8# plugin that i can load with eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 15:16:59 GMT 2024