Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Developer wanted(looking for a developer to code my ideas)
Developer wanted [message #934102] Fri, 05 October 2012 16:58 Go to next message
mark morris is currently offline mark morrisFriend
Hi

I am sure many people think they have a killer app, or just something thats cool and clever. I believe, rightly or not, that I have hopefully the former and certainly the latter. However although I am capble at writing a project plan and technical specs, the actual skill to code it sadly eludes me.

I guess I could approach an established company - has anyone had any experience of this?

Or, I provide the specifications and work with someone from a forum like this to develop it.

Anyone had any experience of this? Am thinking in terms of intellectual property, confidentiality, setting up a ltd company, share of profits (ha!)

I'd like to know what people think.

Mark
Re: Developer wanted [message #934158 is a reply to message #934102] Fri, 05 October 2012 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
I think this is a forum to search or offer concrete opportunities with Eclipse related technologies. Anything else is irrelevant.
Re: Developer wanted [message #937096 is a reply to message #934158] Mon, 08 October 2012 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see perhaps this isnt the best place for this post. Any moderators want to suggest a better location, or go ahead and move it....
Re: Developer wanted [message #937676 is a reply to message #937096] Tue, 09 October 2012 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Annamalai Mising name is currently offline Annamalai Mising nameFriend
hey mark

This is annamalai an Eclipse evangelist from India. You could visit our company website www.ancitconsulting.com and see if i could be of any use to you.

Regards
Malai
Re: Developer wanted [message #939455 is a reply to message #937676] Wed, 10 October 2012 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Malay, I shall certainly visit your site.
Re: Developer wanted [message #939635 is a reply to message #939455] Wed, 10 October 2012 23:47 Go to previous message
sudhakar tekkali is currently offline sudhakar tekkaliFriend
Dear mark morris,

This is Sudhakar. Send me your requirement, project specifications, project plan then I will develop and show up to you.

Send me some reference forum sites. I will fulfill your requirement 100%.

I am not interested in sharing the profit. You can pay for my work. I am not expecting more.

**** I am interested in developing products ******

I would like to hear from you.

Here is my mail id: sudhakar.tekkali@gmail.com

BR,
Sudhakar.

Previous Topic:Senior Java Developer with Distributed Systems Experience
Next Topic:Software development for global health care company
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:26:00 GMT 2024