Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Various Web Site Links Wrong / Spring DM Examples(bad or inaccurate web site links; where rae the Spring DM examples?)
Various Web Site Links Wrong / Spring DM Examples [message #933258] Thu, 04 October 2012 22:10 Go to next message
Chuck Williams is currently offline Chuck WilliamsFriend
The link given on the webpage to download Spring DM samples appears to be broken. I'd post the full link, but the forum doesn't allow me to. It is:
springsource.org/osgi/simple-service-sample
The link is from the site: springsource.org/osgi

In addition, the PDF documentation says there is a zipped file of 3 different samples on the website, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

Lastly, the web page gives a link to JIRA and the forum, and then says this "Spring Dynamic Modules issue tracker decommissioned in favour of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint.".

I think the web page could really use an update here.
Re: Various Web Site Links Wrong / Spring DM Examples [message #936972 is a reply to message #933258] Mon, 08 October 2012 14:33 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
I've trimmed the page down so that it is more likely to remain accurate. The old page is provided for reference only. The sample is viewable on Fisheye.
Previous Topic:Performance and concurrency of calls into services
Next Topic:Authentication and Authorization Tutorial
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:28:36 GMT 2024