Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Greenpages pom.xml Problem
Greenpages pom.xml Problem [message #928958] Mon, 01 October 2012 05:23 Go to next message
Martin Angermair is currently offline Martin AngermairFriend
Dear all,

I am trying to get deeper into Virgo Server and want to do the greenpages example as described in the documentation.

Facts:
- I am using Spring STS 2.9.2
- Virgo Tomcat 3.0.5
- Greenpages 3.5.0
- Maven 3.0.3

In this bundles:
greenpages
greenpages.core
greenpages.db
greenpages.jpa and
greenpages.web
I got following pom error message:
org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.jar.Manifest.merge(org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.jar.Manifest)

I googeled and found that this must be a plexsus archiver version problem. But I do not know, how to handle this problem. Sad

Thank you for your help in advance.

rgds
martin
Re: Greenpages pom.xml Problem [message #940351 is a reply to message #928958] Thu, 11 October 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
You mention STS. Have you tried building Greenpages from the command line? I did that recently with Greenpages 2.5.0.RELEASE and Maven 3.0.3 and it worked for me, so you must have something different. You might try clearing your local Maven cache.
Re: Greenpages pom.xml Problem [message #1008987 is a reply to message #928958] Thu, 14 February 2013 08:56 Go to previous message
Cene Lavrič is currently offline Cene LavričFriend
This issue is thoroughly discussed in github as "sonatype / m2eclipse-extras issue #10" including a valid workaround. You can also follow STEP 4 in my Wordpress blog with adddress "greenpagesvirgo.wordpress.com".
Previous Topic:Hibernate and OSGi
Next Topic:Greenpages app not working from eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:08:59 GMT 2024