Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » NatTable 0.9.0 Release
NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #922262] Mon, 24 September 2012 22:06 Go to next message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
I am happy to announce the release of NatTable 0.9.0!

This is our first release as part of Eclipse Nebula. As such our package namespace is now org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable. Our release numbering has also been reset to 0.9.0 in compliance with Eclipse conventions for incubation projects. This release is the successor to the last NatTable release on SourceForge, version 2.3.2.

This release contains ~40 bugfixes and new features. There is also one notable API change:

API calls that used to contain references to the concrete class LayerCell have been changed to reference the ILayerCell interface instead. If you have implemented any of these APIs (e.g. callbacks), please substitute ILayerCell for LayerCell when migrating to this release.

Many thanks to all of you - our committers and community - for making this release happen!

Cheers,
Edwin
Re: NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #922541 is a reply to message #922262] Tue, 25 September 2012 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dhruba kumar is currently offline dhruba kumarFriend
Hi ,
please tell us where we can find the nattable example(released under Eclipse nebula) and the jar containing the "NatTableBuilder" which was previously released with Sourceforge Nattable example jar(net.sourceforge.nattable.extension.builder.NatTableBuilder)

Re: NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #922996 is a reply to message #922262] Tue, 25 September 2012 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
Hi Dhruba,

The examples jar can be found here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/nebula/nattable/releases/0.9.0/NatTableExamples-0.9.0.jar

I'll add this link to the download page later; I can't connect to do it from where I am now.

As for the builder extension, we never distributed that before and it is not part of our regular build. It is just a little bit of helper code you can use to make configuration a bit easier and we have more substantial changes in mind to make configuration substantially easier, but as those changes are still a ways off, I can look into building a jar for the builder extension and posting that as well. If you need it right now you'll have to grab the source and build the builder extension project yourself.

Regards,
Edwin
Re: NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #929771 is a reply to message #922262] Mon, 01 October 2012 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Santhosh Kumar is currently offline Santhosh KumarFriend
Thank you for all the work for first Eclipse release. Where can we find the update site for this release? I tried both Nebula Release and Snapshot site but in vain.

I would like to include this repository into the pom.xml file to build using Tycho.
Re: NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #930267 is a reply to message #929771] Tue, 02 October 2012 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Because of several issues there is no update site yet. We are working on that at least for NatTable core. Unfortunately the extensions won't make it into an update site for the moment because of some third party dependencies.
Re: NatTable 0.9.0 Release [message #930760 is a reply to message #930267] Tue, 02 October 2012 16:06 Go to previous message
Santhosh Kumar is currently offline Santhosh KumarFriend
Thanks for the update. I have started playing around with the NatTable examples and it is amazing how responsive even for 1milx1mil grid Smile
Previous Topic:Row Filter
Next Topic:Text editor control decoration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:56:22 GMT 2024