Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Control / UnControl not visible in the Model Explorer Context Menu(Control / UnControl not visible in the Model Explorer Context Menu)
Control / UnControl not visible in the Model Explorer Context Menu [message #919129] Fri, 21 September 2012 18:03 Go to next message
Regent LArcheveque is currently offline Regent LArchevequeFriend
Hi,

I just started to use Papyrus to model a huge SysML model. I looked and followed the presentation "A tutorial on Papyrus usage for collaborative work (2011-07-27)". I particularly pay attention on the way to split model using Control/UnControl actions. Unfortunately, I clicked as indicated in the Model Explorer (Package Element) and the context menu does not display any Control/UnControl actions. I tried different things with no success. I am using Papyrus 0.9.0.v201206131215 on Juno Version: 4.2.0 Build id: I20120608-1400 (Linux x86_64). Do I need specific additional EMF plugins to ensure those actions are effectively contributed.

Thanks for that great tool.

Regent Wink
Re: Control / UnControl not visible in the Model Explorer Context Menu [message #921498 is a reply to message #919129] Mon, 24 September 2012 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello,

The Control/Uncontrol menus do not work on the initial release of Papyrus for Eclipse Juno (0.9.0).

It's been fixed in the maintenance release, which you can install from the following update site: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/releases/maintenance/juno

You can also wait for the official Juno Service Release 1 on next friday.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Control / UnControl not visible in the Model Explorer Context Menu [message #921875 is a reply to message #921498] Mon, 24 September 2012 14:05 Go to previous message
Regent LArcheveque is currently offline Regent LArchevequeFriend
Ok. Thanks for the feedback.
Previous Topic:Juno: code errors in generated model code of static uml profile
Next Topic:Profiles: Properties of Type String
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:02:58 GMT 2024