Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Problem installing Eclipse+opencv+windows xp(i don´t know how install all together!!)
Problem installing Eclipse+opencv+windows xp [message #915328] Mon, 17 September 2012 04:05 Go to next message
Miguel Arce is currently offline Miguel ArceFriend
Hi, this is my first topic. My problem is this:

I want install Eclipse, but i want link it with Opencv; the problem is that I´m using Windows XP and the installation guide for Eclipse+Opencv is made for Linux version of Eclipse.

I have looked for information about the correct installation, but only i found info about Opencv+VisualStudio

Other problem is that those info i found is about Opencv 2.0 or 2.3, but i downloaded the 2.4.2 version and i don´t understand where are the headers and libraries in the folder of opencv, because the folder is divided into many more folders:

3rdparty
android
apps
buld
cmake
data
doc
include
ios
modules
samples

Someone can say me how install EclipseCDT + OpenCV 2.4.2 + Windows XP correctly (if posible step by step)????

Really i will apreciate your help!!!!!

PD: No, i don´t think install linux on my PC (Bad experiences in the past)....and i dont think install Visual Studio (problems paying the license)

(PD2: sorry for my bad english)
Re: Problem installing Eclipse+opencv+windows xp [message #916225 is a reply to message #915328] Tue, 18 September 2012 18:56 Go to previous message
Klaus km is currently offline Klaus kmFriend
I don't know what Opencv is. So i only could give you this hint:

Spend some time reading the CDT manual, for example:

http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.cdt.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Fcdt_o_tasks.htm

If you are new to Eclipse, also read this:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2FgettingStarted%2Fintro%2Foverview.htm

regards,
klaus

Previous Topic:java.lang.NullPointerException in CDT
Next Topic:Why are warnings marked as errors?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:38:34 GMT 2024