Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Change build history bar
Change build history bar [message #912401] Thu, 13 September 2012 13:58 Go to next message
Maxim Kiselev is currently offline Maxim KiselevFriend
Hi all.

Typical build history bar contain 3 colums: build number, build id and console output button:
#54 13.09.2012 17:51:50 Console output
But how can I get access to it and change 2nd column? For example, I need to see:

#54 Revision <project_name>: <rev_num> Console output
Revision <project_name2>: <rev_num2>
Revision <project_name3>: <rev_num3>
#55 Revision <project_name>: <rev_num> Console output
Revision <project_name2>: <rev_num2>
Revision <project_name3>: <rev_num3>

etc.

Where project_names - current project name and names of depended projects. rev_nums - their revisions.

How can I do it? Does Hudson provide access to build history bar?
Re: Change build history bar [message #915462 is a reply to message #912401] Mon, 17 September 2012 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Christou is currently offline Steve ChristouFriend

It is possible yes, I am just curious as to the intention. If you are writing a new plugin you can probably obtain that information via the FreeStyleProject and get the FreeStyleBuild. There might also be a way to obtain that information via hudsons CLI interface (look here to how to write commands for CLI: http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Writing+CLI+commands).

/**
 * @author Steven Christou
 * @dev    Hudson-ci
 */
Re: Change build history bar [message #917984 is a reply to message #912401] Thu, 20 September 2012 16:12 Go to previous message
Maxim Kiselev is currently offline Maxim KiselevFriend
OK, I understand how to get information. But how represent it? If I understand correctly, FreeStyleProject and FreeStyleBuild can't determine history bar form.
How to do it? How change structure of generated html files by hudson in order to change history bar representation?
Previous Topic:Global SVN Authenication Not Working
Next Topic:Locking misbehaving?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:00:59 GMT 2024