Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » How to run TestNG.xml with Hudson for Selenium project(How to run TestNG.xml with Hudson for Selenium project)
How to run TestNG.xml with Hudson for Selenium project [message #912046] Wed, 12 September 2012 21:17 Go to next message
Lewis O Brien is currently offline Lewis O BrienFriend
Hi there.

Is it possible to run TestNG suites with Hudson?
I have managed to set up my build but I am confused how I go about running my tests?
My current setup is a Selnium eclipse project with Maven. I manually run the TestNG.xml files.

But how can I do this through Hudson? I see a build step that allows running Selenium HTML test suites but I am not using these.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How to run TestNG.xml with Hudson for Selenium project [message #912324 is a reply to message #912046] Thu, 13 September 2012 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Christou is currently offline Steve ChristouFriend

Yes, In order to do that you must make sure your maven pom.xml file runs the testng suite and it should output the results in xml format. See http://testng.org/doc/maven.html for more information. After it's done running the suite, then make sure the results are formatted in xml. There is a testng plugin for hudson that can take those results and display them in hudson.

/**
 * @author Steven Christou
 * @dev    Hudson-ci
 */
icon14.gif  Re: How to run TestNG.xml with Hudson for Selenium project [message #916353 is a reply to message #912324] Tue, 18 September 2012 23:27 Go to previous message
Lewis O Brien is currently offline Lewis O BrienFriend
Thanks.
Previous Topic:Apt repository lacks public key
Next Topic:Error after mvn hpi:create
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:50:33 GMT 2024