Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Remote AUT Agent
Remote AUT Agent [message #909109] Thu, 06 September 2012 14:55 Go to next message
Johann Vogel is currently offline Johann VogelFriend
First of all, I just used Jubula again, last at february, and I like the changes, good work!

ATM I am trying to integrate Jubula into the buildserver.
Now I have recognized, that, if an eclipse-instance is already connected to an AUT-Agent, no other instance can connect and the error-message tells you, that the host is possibly wrong, when I disconnect from 1 client, it works again. I'd like to see a better error-window, like that someone else (best case with IP) is already connected, because this cost me about 2 hours of today.

Now to my problem, if you have an Remote-Aut-Agent, I am able to connect, but not to press the greyed out "Start AUT"-Button, it doesn't get enabled after connecting. Just if the host is localhost. Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Remote AUT Agent [message #910886 is a reply to message #909109] Mon, 10 September 2012 15:05 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It sounds like you don't have an AUT configuration for the agent you are trying to connect to. You probably have one that starts your AUT on localhost, but you will also need one to start the AUT on <remotehost>. The paths / directories etc. may not be the same, so each AUT configuration is valid for one hostname.

The documentation on AUT configurations is here.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:Jubula not launching
Next Topic:Testsuite not found by testexec with XML
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:37:50 GMT 2024