Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined.
Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined. [message #903943] Mon, 27 August 2012 11:38 Go to next message
Christian Schwarz is currently offline Christian SchwarzFriend
I got a error icon on one of our projects. The Problem-View shows "Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined.".
How can i solve the problem ? JRE7 is configured for my workspace, so i have no clue what the problem is.

Thanks!
Re: Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined. [message #904023 is a reply to message #903943] Mon, 27 August 2012 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roberto Sanchez Herrera is currently offline Roberto Sanchez HerreraFriend
Have you tried to go to the project's property page called Targeted runtimes? There you can see the current target runtime, and if you select "Show all runtimes" you can see all the runtimes installed in your workspace.
Re: Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined. [message #904439 is a reply to message #904023] Tue, 28 August 2012 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The build path was set to JDK6, now i changed it to workspace default JDK7 (Project Properties|Java Build Path| Libraries|Edit|Workspace Default), but the problem remains.

Btw. my project got no property page called "Targeted runtimes" (maybe because it's an Plugin-Project?).
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/fa/11313/0/
Re: Faceted Project Problem: Target runtime jre7 is not defined. [message #974955 is a reply to message #904439] Wed, 07 November 2012 13:24 Go to previous message
For the record:
The Problem can be fixed, by deleting <project>/.settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.facet.core.xml, and clicking on "Update classpath setting" in the manifest editor. Et-Voila no compile-errors!
Previous Topic:How to have a tomcat server added that is already running/started outside of eclipse?
Next Topic:Exporting static web project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:58:05 GMT 2024