Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Problem with "Feature Label Mapping false" in gmfmap(Problem with "Feature Label Mapping false" after upgrade to Juno and GMF 3.0)
Problem with "Feature Label Mapping false" in gmfmap [message #903606] Fri, 24 August 2012 13:49 Go to next message
Laurent Le Moux is currently offline Laurent Le MouxFriend
Hi,

I recently migrated to Eclipse Juno and GMF 3.0.
I now encounter a problem with my editor plugin that used to work (almost Wink) fine with Indigo and GMF 2.4.

I have two models : "DeviceOverview" and "ComponentDetail".
The device model may refer to a "component" element from the component model.

So I choose to define the component as a possible shortcut in the device diagram.
I added a "component" 'Top Node Reference' in my DeviceOverview.gmfmap, including a 'Node Mapping' and a 'Feature Label Mapping false'.

In the latter, the mandatory 'diagram label' property used to be set to "Diagram Label ComponentName".

With GMF 3.0, this value is not available anymore for selection (Why ?).

I can only choose "Diagram Label DeviceName", which leads to a compilation error after generating the DeviceOverview diagram code : [The method getFigureDeviceNameFigure() is undefined for the type ComponentEditPart.ComponentFigure)].

Replacing 'getFigureDeviceNameFigure' by 'getFigureComponentNameFigure' in the code solves the problem.

Did I do something wrong (see my attached project) or should I fill a bug report ?

Kind regards,

Laurent
Re: Problem with "Feature Label Mapping false" in gmfmap [message #903893 is a reply to message #903606] Mon, 27 August 2012 07:52 Go to previous message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

I think that you should fill a bug report against GMF-Tooling.

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Previous Topic:Link to shortcut from different model
Next Topic:How to make two choices for graph layout?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:57:22 GMT 2024