Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Multiple tabbed application(Multiple tabbed application)
Multiple tabbed application [message #903450] Thu, 23 August 2012 16:47 Go to next message
Willie Mapundu is currently offline Willie MapunduFriend
I have an application with an outline pane and a forms pane. I need to show more than one form at the same time in different tabs, e.g. when a user clicks on two outline nodes that open different forms. By default the second form closes the previous one and opens a new one over it, in the forms pane.

Thanks
Re: Multiple tabbed application [message #903732 is a reply to message #903450] Sat, 25 August 2012 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Claudio Guglielmo is currently offline Claudio GuglielmoFriend
Hi

Have a look at the following howto: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/HowTo/Open_a_Form_in_a_View. This should help you to achieve your goal.

Regards
Claudio
Re: Multiple tabbed application [message #903937 is a reply to message #903732] Mon, 27 August 2012 11:14 Go to previous message
Willie Mapundu is currently offline Willie MapunduFriend
Thank you very much.

I did that.

I managed to get it working with the SWT client. Is this possible with the SWING client? The views appear to stack up on the swing client, rather than open on new tabs.
Previous Topic:Webservice date conversion problem
Next Topic:Switch between outlines
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:39:01 GMT 2024