Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Need help viewing applet in Eclipse(Applet Viewer)
Need help viewing applet in Eclipse [message #903103] Wed, 22 August 2012 02:32 Go to next message
karl neumann is currently offline karl neumannFriend
I developed an applet outside of Eclipse using notepad for the .java and .htm files. It runs fine using the JDK appletviewer from the command line. However, I have imported the files into an Eclipse project. When I choose Run As > Java Applet the default window that pops up is too small to show the entire applet. Resizing the window just shows additional white space. Is there a way to set the default size of the Eclipse applet viewer so I can see my entire applet? I am doing this to save time from having to save changes, re-compile, and re-launch the applet from the command line which is a simple click of the mouse in Eclipse. Thanks for any help.
Re: Need help viewing applet in Eclipse [message #903215 is a reply to message #903103] Wed, 22 August 2012 14:30 Go to previous message
Michael Rennie is currently offline Michael RennieFriend
Check the launch configuration for your applet, on the parameters tab there is a width and height setting.
Previous Topic:Can't open Windows-created project to MacOS X Eclipse
Next Topic:Java Editors Blank Upon Launch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:42:04 GMT 2024