Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » git jsdt connection reset(jsdt git)
git jsdt connection reset [message #902704] Mon, 20 August 2012 00:14 Go to next message
John Phelan is currently offline John PhelanFriend
when I try to clone master from git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.webtools/org.eclipse.jsdt.git
I get a connection reset.

Also, if your team is spread thin, have you thought of mirroring on github. Their easy pull requests would probably bring about more developer input. It seems the eclipse foundation already has been on github for a long time: github,com/eclipse

Re: git jsdt connection reset [message #902710 is a reply to message #902704] Mon, 20 August 2012 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I didn't even know that mirror was still there. We've transitioned to Git as the primary source control system. You can view the up to date repositories at http://git.eclipse.org/c/jsdt/ , which are most definitely cloneable. I also experienced issues with the mirrored repository you link to, but have had no such issues with the properly created ones.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: git jsdt connection reset [message #903246 is a reply to message #902710] Wed, 22 August 2012 16:50 Go to previous message
John Phelan is currently offline John PhelanFriend
Thank you for the link! Any chance you guys will mirror on github? I think it would make your project far more visible for contributions.
Previous Topic:Figure for custom palette component & attributes
Next Topic:XML and Maven properties
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:14:35 GMT 2024