Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » trigonometric functions not known to compiler
trigonometric functions not known to compiler [message #901523] Mon, 13 August 2012 08:45 Go to next message
Nick Schweyer is currently offline Nick SchweyerFriend
hi,

in a C-project trigonometric functions like sin() and cos() are used. But the compiler does not know them.
The header file math.h is included and the switch '-m' is contained in the compiler invocation arguments (Window|Preferences|CC++|Makefile Project|Discovery Options).

I have written several C++ programs where trigonometric functions could be used even without the '-m' switch.
I generated the project with 'file|new|C Project'.

What is missing in my configuration?

Niko

Eclipse-CDT Version: 2019-12 (4.14.0), Win10 64bit
Re: trigonometric functions not known to compiler [message #901687 is a reply to message #901523] Tue, 14 August 2012 07:37 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
Quote:
The header file math.h is included and the switch '-m' is contained in the compiler invocation arguments (Window|Preferences|CC++|Makefile Project|Discovery Options).

You should not change anything here. This is the command line to get the system include paths etc. from the compiler.

Compiler options are set in Project Properties->C/C++ Build
see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#How_do_I_add_an_external_library_to_my_C.2B.2B_project.3F

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:Windows SDK with CDT
Next Topic:Problems in modification time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:42:35 GMT 2024