Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » CDT Custom build Option to be added in Projects Context Menu and run for Both MBS and Standard Make (i am newly working on CDT in Eclipse ,where i have requirement for MBS and Standard Make c/C++ projects,will have a custom build option in Project context menu ,like "Cadvise PDB Generate" i)
CDT Custom build Option to be added in Projects Context Menu and run for Both MBS and Standard Make [message #900868] Wed, 08 August 2012 18:28
anil kumar is currently offline anil kumarFriend
i am newly working on CDT in Eclipse ,where i have requirement for MBS and Standard Make c/C++ projects,will have a custom build option in Project context menu ,like "Cadvise PDB Generate" in context menu, when click on this option ,for MBS C/C++ project custom build will be find in make file and execute the target as normal "clean" and "build". Where as standard make c/C++ projects target will be created and executed in some custom classes. please suggest 1)how to implement custom build in MBS ,2) how to differ two projects in code like standard make and managed make and implement the logic without failed.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 August 2012 04:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Eclipse Juno with CDT 8.1.0 compiler bug?
Next Topic:popup a message when network disconnected to the user for remote projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:07:21 GMT 2024