Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Assistance with Reply Action on Activity Diagram
Assistance with Reply Action on Activity Diagram [message #900644] Tue, 07 August 2012 22:33 Go to next message
Alex C is currently offline Alex CFriend
Hi there,

I was trying to add a 'Reply Action' to an Activity Diagram, and although this node type is not included in the palette (Papyrus 0.9.0/Juno) I was able to find it and create an instance using the Model Explorer instead.

However, now that I have created one, Papyrus doesn't let me add it to the diagram. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Alex.
Re: Assistance with Reply Action on Activity Diagram [message #902791 is a reply to message #900644] Mon, 20 August 2012 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello Alex,

Some elements are not implemented graphically in the Activity diagram. These elements do not appear in the palette, and cannot be dropped from the Model Explorer.

I guess the "Reply Action" is one of these un-implemented elements.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: Assistance with Reply Action on Activity Diagram [message #903867 is a reply to message #902791] Sun, 26 August 2012 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex C is currently offline Alex CFriend
Hi Camille,

Thanks for responding; do you know if this element is 'not implemented' for a specific reason, or just 'not implemented yet' and on a todo list somewhere'? I guess this would be the same for any other currently non implemented elements (if there are any)?

Thanks

Alex.
Re: Assistance with Reply Action on Activity Diagram [message #903895 is a reply to message #900644] Mon, 27 August 2012 07:58 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Alex,

As far as I know, this is "not implemented yet". I think the Activity Diagram still lacks a few actions. I don't know when they will be implemented.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:Register user-defined ModelSnippet
Next Topic:Extending an EditHelper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:49:12 GMT 2024